SINUS & ALLERGY
ENT, Sinus & Allergy Clinic offer Allergy testing and Allergy therapy at two locations. Use our Contact Form or call 615-740-5233 for the Dickson office location or 615-988-9787 for the Skyline office location for appointments.
What is Allergy Immunotherapy (IT)?
How is IT Performed?
Effectiveness of IT
Indications for IT
• Symptoms are moderate to severe and occur more than 2-3 months each year
• Symptomatic medications have been unsuccessful
• Patient prefers IT over long-term drug treatment
• Allergens are not easily avoided
• The possibility exists to prevent more severe allergies or asthma
Possible Side Effects of IT
Sublingual Allergy Immunotherapy (SLIT)
Do Insurance Companies Cover Allergy Immunotherapy?
Pollen.com – Great web site for allergy information and local pollen counts.
AAAAI.org – Web site for allergy information, links and pollen counts.
Weather.com – Helpful information about pollen/mold counts.
Foodallergy.org – Useful information and links for people who suffer with food allergies.
SnoreLab: Record Your Snoring – SnoreLab is the No.1 iOS and Android app for recording and tracking snoring and discovering solutions.